On Thursday, May 14, Mark McGill asked listeners if they’ve ever accidentally set themselves on fire. Not major burns, but funny accidents that we can laugh about.
Listener Tony said he had several stories, but talked about a time when he was 10 years old and his brother lit a sock on fire. Tony thought it was cool so he tried to do it, but instead he lit himself on fire. Listener Dani said the tip of her veil caught on fire during her wedding ceremony — and luckily nobody noticed.
Listen to all of the funny stories in the podcast above.