Man burned, cat killed in house fire on Corby Boulevard in South Bend

0
224

By: Krystal Vivian kvivian@953mnc.com

A man was burned and a cat died in a house fire on Corby Boulevard in South Bend early Thursday morning, May 28.

A man was being treated for minor burns on his back, WDNU reported. The man’s pet cat died in the fire.

The fire was at a house in the 3000 block of Corby Boulevard, just northeast of the Morris Park Country Club. The fire started in the living room just before 4 a.m. in the living room, WNDU reported.

The fire is under investigation.