- (NEW) Drivers who use State Road 23 near the intersection Douglas Road in South Bend need to be prepared for likely long delays beginning Monday, June 8. The Indiana Department of Transportation has announced lane closures on the State Road 23 bridge over Juday Creek, just southwest of the Douglas Road intersection. Crews are replacing the deck of the bridge and State Road 23 will be down to one lane in each direction in the area beginning Monday, June 8 through mid-August. State Road 23 is frequently congested during morning and evening commutes and this project is expected to create additional delays unless drivers plan ahead, according to an INDOT news release.
- (NEW) Lane restrictions and closures along Angela Blvd. from Notre Dame Ave. to Duey Ave. Expect delays. (ends 6/11)
- (NEW) Napoleon Blvd. is closed from N. St Peter to Notre Dame Ave. (ends 6/11)
- (NEW) Notre Dame Ave is closed from Peashway to Napoleon (ends 6/11)
- Watch for lane closures on Kenmore Street near Voorde Drive. Flaggers may be on scene to help direct you through. (ends 6/17)
- Traffic is restricted on Northshore Drive at Iroquois. The bike lanes are closed there. Traffic is shifted to the north (TFN)
- Lane restrictions continue along Lincolnway West from William to Maplewood. (ends 6/26)
- (NEW) Mishawaka Avenue is closed to through traffic from Cedar Street to Willow Street. (ends 8/14) This is in addition to closure on Mishawaka Avenue from Main to Cedar, whcih ends in late June.
- Church St. between Third St. and Eighth St. is down to one lane in each direction. Large truck traffic is being detoured. (ends 6/15)
- Gumwood Road is closed from Brick Rd. to Adams Rd. Work to finish the storm sewer, earthwork, pavement removal and prepare for asphalt pavement will take place. Traffic will be detoured to Fir Rd., Adams Rd. and Grape Rd.
- Road construction along U.S. 33 between Elkhart River bridge and Ferndale Road continues. Most of the work is expected to be finished in early June.
- State Road 15 is being worked on from Madison Street to Kercher Road. (ends 7/5)
- Fifth Street is closed from north of Pike Street to Rock Run Creek.
- (NEW) Lexington Avenue is closed between Arcade and Highland. Detour Riverside Drive to West Beardsley. (ends 6/10)
- Arcade Avenue is closed from Woodward Avenue to Suwanee Street (ends 6/8)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York starting now, through mid-November. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- Prairie St. is closed on the north side of Middlebury St. to the south side of State St.
- The realigning of County Road 40 continues east of County Road 19 (ends 6/25)
- Waterfall Drive is closed between Franklin St & High Street for streetscape improvements and Riverwalk extension. E. Lexington, Waterfall Drive and High Street will be one-way throughout the construction project. (ends 9/15)
- The County Road 40 bridge over Stony Creek is closed between County Road 43 and County Road South 1200 West in Lagrange County (west of Topeka). (ends 7/17)
- U.S. 20 lane expansion continues from County Road 17 to County Road 15. (ends 7/2015)
- Drivers who regularly travel the County Road 4 bridge over Christiana Creek, north of Elkhart, need to find a new route. The bridge is closed for the next six months for replacement. (ends 6/2015)
- Near Nappanee, work begins on a new roundabout, as crews will begin widening State Road 19 around the State Road 119 and County Road 44 crossing.(TBA)
- The U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- The right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.