- (NEW) Drivers who use State Road 23 near the intersection Douglas Road in South Bend need to be prepared for likely long delays. The Indiana Department of Transportation has announced lane closures on the State Road 23 bridge over Juday Creek, just southwest of the Douglas Road intersection. Crews are replacing the deck of the bridge and State Road 23 will be down to one lane in each direction through mid-August.
- (NEW) In South Bend, South Scott Street is closed from Indiana to Calvert Street. (ends 6/12)
- (NEW) Greenlawn is closed at the railroad tracks south of Jefferson Blvd.
- (NEW) Lane restrictions and closures along Angela Blvd. from Notre Dame Ave. to Duey Ave. Expect delays. (ends 6/11)
- (NEW) Napoleon Blvd. is closed from N. St Peter to North Dame Ave. (ends 6/11)
- Watch for lane closures on Kenmore Street near Voorde Drive. Flaggers may be on scene to help direct you through. (ends 6/17)
- Traffic is restricted on Northshore Drive at Iroquois. The bike lanes are closed there. Traffic is shifted to the north (TFN)
- Lane restrictions continue along Lincolnway West from William to Maplewood. (ends 6/26)
- (NEW) In Mishawaka, Bremen Highway is closed in both directions from north of Dragoon Trail and then near the Ireland Road intersection where the hill is after the road buckled on Thursday.
- (NEW) In Mishawaka, Mishawaka Avenue is closed to through traffic from Cedar Street to Willow Street. (ends 8/14) This is in addition to closure on Mishawaka Avenue from Main to Cedar, which ends in late June.
- (NEW) In Mishawaka, Cedar St. is restricted between Mishawaka Avenue and Edgewater Drive. (ends 6/19)
- Church St. between Third St. and Eighth St. is down to one lane in each direction. Large truck traffic is being detoured. (ends 6/15)
- Gumwood Road is closed from Brick Rd. to Adams Rd. Work to finish the storm sewer, earthwork, pavement removal and prepare for asphalt pavement will take place. Traffic will be detoured to Fir Rd., Adams Rd. and Grape Rd.
- The Norfolk Southern railroad crossings at Lincoln and Cottage Avenue are closed. (ends 6/20) In addition, the crossings are also closed on Indiana Avenue, First Street and Main Street (ends 6/11)
- State Road 15 is being worked on from Madison Street to Kercher Road. (ends 7/5)
- Fifth Street is closed from north of Pike Street to Rock Run Creek.
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York starting now, through mid-November. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- Prairie St. is closed on the north side of Middlebury St. to the south side of State St.
- The realigning of County Road 40 continues east of County Road 19 (ends 6/25)
- Waterfall Drive is closed between Franklin St & High Street for streetscape improvements and Riverwalk extension. E. Lexington, Waterfall Drive and High Street will be one-way throughout the construction project. (ends 9/15)
- The County Road 40 bridge over Stony Creek is closed between County Road 43 and County Road South 1200 West in Lagrange County (west of Topeka). (ends 7/17)
- U.S. 20 lane expansion continues from County Road 17 to County Road 15. (ends 7/2015)
- Drivers who regularly travel the County Road 4 bridge over Christiana Creek, north of Elkhart, need to find a new route. The bridge is closed for the next six months for replacement. (ends 6/2015)
- Work is underway on a new roundabout, as crews will begin widening State Road 19 around the State Road 119 and County Road 44 crossing.(TBA)
- The U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- The right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.