ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- Be prepared for lane restrictions on U.S. 20/31 just west of South Bend Airport thru Friday, June 26. The southbound lane is closing for bridge repair.
- (NEW) Layton Road is closing between Elm Road and State Road 331. (ends TBA)
- (NEW) Watch for lane closures in the 200 block of South Main, due to sidewalk repair. (ends 7/24)
- Rose Street is closed east of Haas Drive through Monday. (ends 6/22)
- Marion Street is restricted from Lincolnway West to Taylor Street. (ends 7/31)
- Fire hydrant repairs are underway, causing lane restrictions at the corners of William and Washington Streets. Also, on St. Joseph Street, north of Western Ave
- Lane restrictions along Hill Street from Crescent to Corby Blvd. (ends 7/28)
- It’s down to one lane in each direction along State Road 23 just south of Douglas Road for bridge repairs. Expect long delays at the intersection of SR 23 and Douglas Road, especially during the rush hours. (ends mid-August)
- Lane restrictions continue along Lincolnway West from William to Maplewood. (ends 6/26)
- (NEW) Lincolnway East is down to one lane in each direction from Race St. to Beiger St. starting at 7 a.m. (ends late on 7/2)
- Mishawaka Avenue is closed to through traffic from Cedar Street to Willow Street. (ends 8/14) This is in addition to closure on Mishawaka Avenue from Main to Cedar, which ends in late June.
- Cedar St. is restricted between Mishawaka Avenue and Edgewater Drive. (ends 6/19)
- Gumwood Road is closed from Brick Rd. to Adams Rd. Work to finish the storm sewer, earthwork, pavement removal and prepare for asphalt pavement will take place. Traffic will be detoured to Fir Rd., Adams Rd. and Grape Rd.
- State Road 15 is being worked on from Madison Street to Kercher Road. (ends 7/5)
- Fifth Street is closed from north of Pike Street to Rock Run Creek.
- Prairie Street is now closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Also, a reminder that the intersection of Prairie and Middlebury is also closed, as of this week. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York starting now, through mid-November. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- The realigning of County Road 40 continues east of County Road 19 (ends 6/25)
- Waterfall Drive is closed between Franklin St & High Street for streetscape improvements and Riverwalk extension. E. Lexington, Waterfall Drive and High Street will be one-way throughout the construction project. (ends 9/15)
- The County Road 40 bridge over Stony Creek is closed between County Road 43 and County Road South 1200 West in Lagrange County (west of Topeka). (ends 7/17)
- U.S. 20 lane expansion continues from County Road 17 to County Road 15. (ends 7/2015)
- Drivers who regularly travel the County Road 4 bridge over Christiana Creek, north of Elkhart, need to find a new route. The bridge is closed for the next six months for replacement. (ends 6/2015)
- State Road 119 will be closed between County Road 7 and State Road 19 while crews continue work on a new roundabout at 19-119 and County Road 44. In addition, County Road 44 East also will be closed. S.R. 19 will remain open throughout construction, although the lanes will be narrowed. Work should be finished sometime in October.
- In Marshall County, the U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- The right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.