ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- (NEW) New ramp closures and lane restrictions involving the US 20/31 bypass. The ramp from eastbound US 20 to the northbound US 31/20 bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound US 31/20 bypass to westbound US 20 is closed. Also, watch for lane closures to continue on the 31/20 bypass in the area. (ends 11/2015)
- (NEW) roadwork is underway on the following roads this week:Roosevelt Road from Fern Road to Elm Road, Fir Road from Kern Road to Jackson Road, Ireland Road from Clover Road to Capital Avenue, Evergreen Road from Cul-de-Sac to State Road 23, Chestnut Road from Brick Road to State Road 23
- In St. Joseph County, Layton Road is closed between Elm Road and State Road 331. (ends TBA)
- (NEW) Main Street is closed from Walter Street to Ireland Road. (ends 7/9)
- (NEW) S. Gladstone is closed from Huron to Western Avenue. (ends 7/10)
- (NEW) West Washington is closed from Walnut to chestnut. (ends 6/10)
- Lane restrictions on Kerr Street, west of Prairie Avenue. (ends 7/6)
- Watch for construction crews near Dylan Drive at the new FedEx distribution facility. (ends 7/24)
- Watch for lane closures in the 200 block of South Main. (ends 7/24)
- Marion Street is restricted from Lincolnway West to Taylor Street. (ends 7/31)
- Fire hydrant repairs are underway, causing lane restrictions at the corners of William and Washington Streets. Also, on St. Joseph Street, north of Western Ave.
- Lane restrictions along Hill Street from Crescent to Corby Blvd. (ends 7/28)
- It’s down to one lane in each direction along State Road 23 just south of Douglas Road for bridge repairs. Expect long delays at the intersection of SR 23 and Douglas Road, especially during the rush hours. (ends mid-August)
- Mishawaka Avenue is closed to through traffic from Cedar Street to Willow Street. (ends 8/14)
- Gumwood Road is closed from Brick Rd. to Adams Rd. (TFN)
- Fifth Street is closed from north of Pike Street to Rock Run Creek.
- (NEW) The U.S. 33 bridge over the Elkhart River in Benton is closed so crews can replace the bridge deck. Detour using U.S. 6 to State Road 13, State Road 15, then back to 33.
- Prairie Street is closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- Waterfall Drive is closed between Franklin St & High Street for streetscape improvements and Riverwalk extension. E. Lexington, Waterfall Drive and High Street will be one-way throughout the construction project. (ends 9/15)
- The County Road 40 bridge over Stony Creek is closed between County Road 43 and County Road South 1200 West in Lagrange County (west of Topeka). (ends 7/17)
- U.S. 20 lane expansion continues from County Road 17 to County Road 15. (ends 7/2015)
- Wayne Avenue is closed at State Road 13 for resurfacing. (ends 7/20)
- State Road 119 is closed between County Road 7 and State Road 19 while crews continue work on a new roundabout at 19-119 and County Road 44. County Road 44 East is also closed. (ends 10/2015)
- The U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- The right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.