ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- The ramp from eastbound U.S. 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound U.S. 20 is closed. Intermittent lane closure on U.S. 20 and the bypass are also possible.
- (NEW) Bonds Avenue is closed between Goodland and Bendix. (ends 7/23)
- Watch for restrictions at the intersection of Western and Chapin Streets in South Bend. (ends 7/27)
- The Ford Street railroad crossing is closed. (TFN)
- Watch for lane restrictions on Western Avenue from Dundee to Bendix. (ends 10/1)
- Watch for lane closures in the 200 block of South Main. (ends 7/24)
- Marion Street is restricted from Lincolnway West to Taylor Street. (ends 7/31)
- Lane restrictions along Hill Street from Crescent to Corby Blvd. (ends 7/28)
- The intersection of Fir Road and University Drive is closed. In addition, Fir Road is closed between Cleveland Road and the Toll Road bridge. Local traffic can access University from Main Street. Local traffic can access Fir from Douglas Road. Work should be done by the end of August. (ends 8/31)
- Mishawaka Avenue is closed to through traffic from Cedar Street to Willow Street. (ends 8/14)
- Gumwood Road is closed from Brick Rd. to Adams Rd. (TFN)
- (NEW) The intersection of South 8th and E. Jackson Street is closed to traffic for work on a new fire hydtant. (ends at 5pm on 7/21)
- Fifth Street is closed from north of Pike Street to Rock Run Creek.
- Avalon Street is closed from Indiana Avenue to Edgewater Blvd. (ends 8/6)
- Pennsylvania Avenue is closed between El Reno and Navajo Street. (ends 7/23)
- The U.S. 33 bridge over the Elkhart River in Benton is closed. Detour using U.S. 6 to State Road 13, State Road 15, then back to 33.
- Prairie Street is closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- Waterfall Drive is closed between Franklin St & High Street for streetscape improvements and Riverwalk extension. E. Lexington, Waterfall Drive and High Street will be one-way throughout the construction project. (ends 9/15)
- (NEW) County Road 4 is restricted between County Roads 9 and 11.
- U.S. 20 lane expansion continues from County Road 17 to County Road 15. (ends 7/2015)
- State Road 119 is closed between County Road 7 and State Road 19 while crews continue work on a new roundabout at 19-119 and County Road 44. County Road 44 East is also closed. (ends 10/2015)
- (NEW) U.S. 6 will be down to one lane with flaggers directing traffic at the bridge over Mill Creek, between County Road South-500-West and County Road South-475-West. Crews are resurfacing the bridge deck, which will restrict traffic to one narrow lane. Drivers should expect slower than normal traffic in that area during the project. (ends 7/21)
- The U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- The right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.