ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- (NEW) On-and-off closures of up to 20 minutes on U.S. 20 just west of the South Bend Airport. Specifically, the restrictions on U.S. 20 run from Pine Road and W. Linwood Blvd through Saturday, and then, again, on Monday. You are encouraged to avoid the area/find a different route.
- The ramp from eastbound U.S. 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound U.S. 20 is closed. Intermittent lane closure on U.S. 20 and the bypass are also possible.
- (NEW) Traffic is restricted on Bartlett from Michigan St. to the alley east of Michigan. (ends 8/3)
- (NEW) Northside Drive is restricted from St. Louis to Northside Blvd. (ends 8/27)
- Marion Street is restricted from Lincolnway West to Taylor Street. (ends 7/31)
- The Ford Street railroad crossing is closed. (TFN)
- Watch for lane restrictions on Western Avenue from Dundee to Bendix. (ends 10/1)
- (NEW) Logan St. is closed to through traffic between Eighth St./Milburn Blvd. and Delaware St. starting at 7 a.m. Traffic will be detoured using Eighth St., Cleveland St., and Eleventh St. Weather permitting, this restriction is expected to be removed by 5:00 p.m. on Friday. (ends late on 7/31)
- (NEW) Mishawaka Ave. will be closed between Forest Avenue and Liberty Drive. (ends 10/31)
- In Mishawaka, Mishawaka Avenue is closed to through traffic from Cedar Street to Willow Street. (ends 8/14)
- (NEW) Fir Road is closed to all traffic between State Road 23 and Brick Road. (ends 8/31)
- In Mishawaka, Fir Road is closed between Cleveland Road and the Toll Road bridge. This includes the intersection of Fir and University Drive. (ends 8/31)
- (NEW) The east bound right turn on Douglas Road at the southwest corner of Main Street and Douglas will be restricted for repairs. (ends 7/31).
- Construction crews have temporarily closed the Adams Road Roundabout to finish landscaping and lane markings. For the roundabout closure, Adams Road will be closed to thru traffic at Fir Road and Grape Road. Gumwood Rd. from Brick Rd. to Adams Rd. is expected to re-open to traffic late next week.
- In Goshen, Fifth Street is closed from north of Pike Street to Rock Run Creek.
- (NEW) The intersection of Indiana Avenue and Avalon Street is closed. (ends late on 7/30)
- Avalon Street is closed from Indiana Avenue to Edgewater Blvd. (ends 8/6)
- The U.S. 33 bridge over the Elkhart River in Benton is closed. Detour using U.S. 6 to State Road 13, State Road 15, then back to 33.
- Waterfall Drive is closed between Franklin St & High Street for streetscape improvements and Riverwalk extension. E. Lexington, Waterfall Drive and High Street will be one-way throughout the construction project. (ends 9/15)
- Prairie Street is closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- U.S. 20 lane expansion continues from County Road 17 to County Road 15. (ends 7/2015)
- State Road 119 is closed between County Road 7 and State Road 19 while crews continue work on a new roundabout at 19-119 and County Road 44. County Road 44 East is also closed. (ends 10/2015)
- The U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- In Niles, the right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.