ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- The ramp from eastbound U.S. 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound U.S. 20 is closed. Intermittent lane closure on U.S. 20 and the bypass are also possible.
- (NEW) In St. Joseph County, Union Road is closed in the southwestern part of the county for replacement of the roadway over Robbins Ditch. Detour using County Road 875 East in LaPorte County and Timothy Trail for north and southbound traffic between US 6 which is to carry east and westbound traffic.
- (NEW) Delays are possible on the State Road 23 bridge over Yellow Bank Creek, between Shively Road and Walnut Road, near Walkerton. Crews are widening the lanes approaching the bridge and working on the bridge itself. Flaggers will be on scene at times directing traffic. (ends 10/31)
- (NEW) In St. Joseph County, State Road 23 is closing at the railroad tracks between U.S.6 and Tyler Road in Walkerton. Crews will be replacing the bridge deck over Pine Creek. The closure is in effect through mid-November. Detours are set up.
- (NEW) Chapin Street is restricted from Dubail to Bruce. (ends 8/24)
- 27th Street is closed from McKinley to 26th Street/Colfax. (ends late on 8/21)
- Watch for restrictions in the 500 block of West South St. continuing to Main St. (ends 10/2)
- Traffic is restricted on Vaness Street from Burdette heading south. (ends 8/21)
- Northside Drive is restricted from St. Louis to Northside Blvd. (ends 8/27)
- Watch for lane restrictions on Western Avenue from Dundee to Bendix. (ends 10/1)
- (NEW) Lincolnway East is restricted between Cedar St. and Union St. No left turns are permitted within the work zone. Weather permitting, this restriction should be removed by 5:00 p.m. (ends late on 8/21)
- Gumwood Road is closing from north of Adams Road to the Michigan state line for road work. Residents who live in the neighborhoods along that stretch will need to get in and out through Adams Road.
- Cedar St. will be closed to through traffic between Lincolnway and Fourth St. The intersection of Cedar St. and Third St. will also be closed. Lincolnway and Fourth St. will remain open to traffic. (ends 10/31)
- Mishawaka Ave. will be closed between Forest Avenue and Liberty Drive. (ends 10/31)
- Fir Road is closed between Cleveland Road and the Toll Road bridge. This includes the intersection of Fir and University Drive. (ends 8/31)
- Fifth Street is closed from north of Pike Street to Rock Run Creek.
- Waterfall Drive is closed between Franklin St & High Street for streetscape improvements and Riverwalk extension. E. Lexington, Waterfall Drive and High Street will be one-way throughout the construction project. (ends 9/15)
- Prairie Street is closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- The U.S. 33 bridge over the Elkhart River in Benton is closed. Detour using U.S. 6 to State Road 13, State Road 15, then back to 33.
- U.S. 20 lane expansion continues from County Road 17 to County Road 15. (ends 7/2015)
- Near Nappanee, State Road 119 is closed between County Road 7 and State Road 19 while crews continue work on a new roundabout at 19-119 and County Road 44. County Road 44 East is also closed. (ends 10/2015)
- (NEW) Watch for lane restrictions on State Road 331 between U.S. 30 and State Road 10 near Bourbon. This goes until the end of November. Also, SR 331 will be closed, completely, starting 8/24 through mid-September for railroad crossing repair between E. Jackson Street and Lincoln Highway.
- In Marshall County, the U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- In Niles, the right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.