ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- The ramp from eastbound U.S. 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound U.S. 20 is closed. Intermittent lane closure on U.S. 20 and the bypass are also possible.
- In St. Joseph County, Union Road is closed in the southwestern part of the county for replacement of the roadway over Robbins Ditch. Detour using County Road 875 East in LaPorte County and Timothy Trail for north and southbound traffic.
- Delays are possible on the State Road 23 bridge over Yellow Bank Creek, between Shively Road and Walnut Road, near Walkerton, due to bridge work. Flaggers will be on scene at times directing traffic. (ends 10/31)
- State Road 23 is closed at the railroad tracks between U.S 6 and Tyler Road in Walkerton. Crews will be replacing the bridge deck over Pine Creek. The closure is in effect through mid-November. Detours are set up.
INDIANA TOLL ROAD
- (NEW) On the Indiana Toll-Road, beginning Wednesday at 9 p.m., the eastbound exit ramp at the LaPorte exit at mile marker 49 will be closed until 6 a.m. on Thursday morning.
- (NEW) Sunnymede is closed from Sunnyside Avenue to Twyckenham Drive. (ends late on 9/18)
- (NEW) Main Street is closed from West Marion to Navarre. (ends 9/18)
- Watch for a partial lane closure on Ironwood Drive and Titan Drive (ends 9/22)
- Down to one lane in each directions on Douglas Road, just east of the intersection with State Road 23. Merge to the right. (ends TBA)
- Watch for lane restrictions on Western Avenue from Dundee to Bendix. (ends 10/1)
- Watch for restrictions in the 500 block of West South St. continuing to Main St. (ends 10/2)
- Traffic is restricted along Carbonmill Drive from Ameritech to the east. (ends 10/9)
- (NEW) Lincolnway East and Fourth St. is restricted at Cedar St through Thursday. Along with that: Traffic will be slowed on Lincolnway East and no left turns are permitted at the intersection of Lincolnway East and Cedar St. starting at 9 o’clock.Also, the intersection of Fourth St. and Cedar St. is closed to all traffic (ends 9/16). And, Fourth St. is closed to traffic between Church St. and Merrifield Ave. (ends 9/17)
- (NEW) Cedar St. is closed to all traffic between Mishawaka Ave. and Grove St. This includes the intersections of Cedar St. at both Mishawaka Ave. and Grove St. (ends 10/16)
- Cedar St. is closed to through traffic between Lincolnway and Fourth St/, including the intersection of Cedar St. and Third St. (ends 10/31)
- Mishawaka Ave. will be closed between Forest Avenue and Liberty Drive. (ends 10/31)
- Down to one lane in each direction on South Main Street, between Ren Street and Chase Street. Expect possible delays. (ends 10/16)
- Westbound Lexington Avenue between Main Street and Waterfall Drive, Waterfall Drive between Jackson Boulevard and High Street and the Gause parking lot along Waterfall are closed. (ends 11/1)
- Prairie Street is closed between Waterfall Drive and Division Street. This is a long-term closure, ending in late October. (ends 10/24)
- Prairie Street is closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- The U.S. 33 bridge over the Elkhart River in Benton is closed. Detour using U.S. 6 to State Road 13, State Road 15, then back to 33.
- State Road 119 is closed between County Road 7 and State Road 19 while crews continue work on a new roundabout at 19-119 and County Road 44. County Road 44 East is also closed. (ends 10/2015)
- State Road 39 is closing between U.S 30 and U.S. 6, near LaPorte. Crews are resurfacing the road and replacing the guard rails. (ends 11/15/15)
- Watch for lane restrictions on State Road 331 between U.S. 30 and State Road 10 near Bourbon. This goes until the end of November. Also, SR 331 will be closed, completely, starting 8/24 through mid-September for railroad crossing repair between E. Jackson Street and Lincoln Highway.
- The U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- In Niles, the right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.