Woman dies at Kalamazoo hospital following house fire in Bristol

0
297

By: Krystal Vivian kvivian@953mnc.com

A Bristol woman died on Saturday, Oct. 24, about two days after her grandson found her unconscious inside of her burning home and pulled her out.

Inge Schober, 81, died at about 4 p.m. the Bronson Burn Center in Kalamazoo, Mich., WSBT reported. She was airlifted to the hospital after the fire on Thursday evening, Oct. 22.

The fire at her home in the 16500 block of S.R. 120 was reported at about 5:33 p.m. Thursday. The family’s pet dog also died in the fire.