ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- The ramp from eastbound U.S. 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound U.S. 20 is closed. Intermittent lane closure on U.S. 20 and the bypass are also possible.
- Delays are possible on the State Road 23 bridge over Yellow Bank Creek, between Shively Road and Walnut Road, near Walkerton, due to bridge work. Flaggers will be on scene at times directing traffic. (ends 10/31)
- State Road 23 is closed at the railroad tracks between U.S 6 and Tyler Road in Walkerton. Crews will be replacing the bridge deck over Pine Creek. The closure is in effect through mid-November. Detours are set up.
- (NEW) Watch for a road closure today from Burdette Street to the 54000 block of Irish Crossings Lane. (10/30 only)
- (NEW) Harrison Avenue is restricted from Fuerbringer to Lincolnway West. (ends 11/2)
- (NEW) Watch for lane closures on State Road 23 from the Prairie Apartments to Locust Road. The sidewalk and curb project underway there will end in mid-November. (ends 11/17)
- Watch for restrictions along St. Joseph St. in front of Century Center in downtown South Bend. (ends 10/31)
- Lafayette is closed from just north of Western to Jefferson. (Work is being done to improve the power grid to help prevent another outage like the one that happened last year.)
- Cedar St. is closed to through traffic between Lincolnway and Fourth St/, including the intersection of Cedar St. and Third St. (ends 10/31)
- Gumwood Road is closing from north of Adams Road to the Michigan state line for road work. Residents who live in the neighborhoods along that stretch will need to get in and out through Adams Road.
- Mishawaka Ave. will be closed between Forest Avenue and Liberty Drive. (ends 10/31)
- (NEW) South 6th Street at Carlton Avenue is still closed for sewer work. A detour is posted. (ends 11/5)
- Traffic on Lexington Avenue between Main St. and Waterfall Drive is still one-way due to construction. Northbound Waterfall is still closed between High Street and Jackson Boulevard. And the Gause parking lot along Waterfall is still closed. (ends 11/1)
- Prairie Street is closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- State Road 39 is closing between U.S 30 and U.S. 6, near LaPorte. Crews are resurfacing the road and replacing the guard rails. (ends 11/15/15)
- Watch for lane restrictions on State Road 331 between U.S. 30 and State Road 10 near Bourbon. This goes until the end of November.
- In Niles, the right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.