ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- The ramp from eastbound U.S. 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound U.S. 20 is closed. Intermittent lane closure on U.S. 20 and the bypass are also possible.
- State Road 23 is closed at the railroad tracks between U.S 6 and Tyler Road in Walkerton. Crews will be replacing the bridge deck over Pine Creek. The closure is in effect through mid-November. Detours are set up.
- (NEW) In South Bend, Cottage Grove Avenue is closed from Oak Street to Lincolnway (ends 11/16)
- (NEW) In South Bend, watch for crews working on Riverside Drive from Lafayette to Park Ave. (ends 11/13)
- (NEW) North St. Louis Blvd is closed from East Colfax to East LaSalle. (ends 11/16)
- (NEW) St. Peter St. is closed from Corby to South Bend Avenue. (ends 11/13)
- (NEW) In downtown South Bend, the two right lanes of Main Street are restricted at the AT&T building, merge to the left on your approach.
- Also, the right lane is closed on Jefferson in front of the parking ramp entrance.
- Also, watch for crews on eastbound Washington at Lafayette working on the sidewalk.
- And watch for big dumpsters on westbound Washington in front of the former Chase Tower.
- In South Bend, watch for lane closures on State Road 23 from the Prairie Apartments to Locust Road. The sidewalk and curb project underway there will end in mid-November. (ends 11/17)
- Mishawaka Ave. is still closed between Forest Avenue and Liberty Drive. (ends TBA)
- (NEW) In Goshen, traffic is down to one lane on State Road 15, between County Road 40 and Kercher Road. The restriction — for workers to clear trees in preparation for a project extending Waterford Mills Parkway from Regent St. to State Road 15. Flaggers will be directing traffic, at times, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- In Elkhart, Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- In LaPorte County, State Road 39 is closing between U.S 30 and U.S. 6, near LaPorte. Crews are resurfacing the road and replacing the guard rails. (ends 11/15/15)
- (NEW) State Road 117 is closing one mile south of State Road 10 and about 3 miles north of State Road 110, near Culver. from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The closure is in effect through November 25th. Detours are set up.
- Watch for lane restrictions on State Road 331 between U.S. 30 and State Road 10 near Bourbon. This goes until the end of November. (ends 11/30)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.