ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- (NEW) In St. Joseph County, Quinn Road between Hickory Road and Gumwood Road is closed until further notice to allow crews to make repairs to the guardrail on the bridge over Kline/Rouch Ditch. You can detour using Miami, Riley and Gumwood Roads.
- (NEW) Woodward Avenue is restricted between Golden Avenue and Vassar Avenue. (ends 11/27)
- (NEW) Watch for lane closures at the intersection of East Wayne St. and St. Joseph St. (ends late on 11/24)
- In downtown, the two right lanes of Main Street are restricted at the AT&T building, merge to the left on your approach.
- The right lane is closed on Jefferson in front of the parking ramp entrance. And watch for big dumpsters on westbound Washington in front of the former Chase Tower.
- Lafayette Street is closed north of LaSalle.
- Madison Street is closed from Main to Lafayette.
- State Road 117 is closing one mile south of State Road 10 and about 3 miles north of State Road 110, near Culver. from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The closure is in effect through November 25th. Detours are set up.
- Watch for lane restrictions on State Road 331 between U.S. 30 and State Road 10 near Bourbon. This goes until the end of November. (ends 11/30)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.