ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- Quinn Road between Hickory Road and Gumwood Road is closed until further notice to allow crews to make repairs to the guardrail on the bridge over Kline/Rouch Ditch. You can detour using Miami, Riley and Gumwood Roads.
- (NEW) Lamont Terrace is restricted from Forest to Park Avenue due to a sewer cave-in. (ends late on 12/11)
- (NEW) The northbound lane of Michigan Street is restricted at Jefferson. (ends 12/18)
- (NEW) Lawton Street is restricted at Fremont. (ends 12/ 11)
- (NEW) Orange at Fremont is restricted east & west of intersection. (ends 12/11)
- (NEW) Watch for a partial lane restriction on the west side of College at Orange Street. (ends 12/10)
- (NEW) South 20th St is restricted at Vine Street due to a sewer repair. (ends 12/10)
- (NEW) Traffic is restricted along Northshore Drive from Iroquois to Parkovash. (ends 12/11)
- Watch for restrictions on High St. from Ireland Road to the entrance of Mutual Bank. (ends 12/11)
- The two right lanes of Main Street are restricted at the AT&T building, merge to the left on your approach.
- The right lane is closed on Jefferson in front of the parking ramp entrance. And watch for big dumpsters on westbound Washington in front of the former Chase Tower.
- In South Bend, Madison Street is closed from Main to Lafayette.
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.