ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- Quinn Road between Hickory Road and Gumwood Road is closed until further notice to allow crews to make repairs to the guardrail on the bridge over Kline/Rouch Ditch. You can detour using Miami, Riley and Gumwood Roads.
- (NEW FOR WED) Watch for restrictions at Angela and Michigan for a gas main installation. (ends 12/19)
- (NEW FOR WED) Leeper is restricted at Peashway and at Pokagon due to a gas main installation (ends 12/19)
- (NEW) Watch for restrictions on Lafayette Blvd. from Navarre to Lamonte Terrace. (ends 12/18)
- (NEW) The northbound lane of Michigan Street is restricted at Jefferson. (ends 12/18)
- The two right lanes of Main Street are restricted at the AT&T building, merge to the left on your approach.
- The right lane is closed on Jefferson in front of the parking ramp entrance. And watch for big dumpsters on westbound Washington in front of the former Chase Tower.
- Madison Street is closed from Main to Lafayette.
- (NEW FOR WED) In Elkhart, the railroad crossing along McDonald Street from South Main and Richmond streets will be closed permanently. The McDonald Street crossing was the only crossing that existed between the Indiana Avenue underpass to the south and the new Prairie Street overpass to the north.