A cold and active weather pattern will bring a chance for snow each day this week.
The most accumulation will likely be in the lake effect zones of southwest Michigan and northern Indiana, according to 95.3 MNC’s reporting partners at ABC 57.
Between 6 to 8 inches of snow is possible through the middle of the week.
- Monday: Snow picks up by the early morning hours, temperatures falling from the mid 30s. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night: Snow showers. Low around 25. New snow accumulation of 1 inch is possible.
- Tuesday: Snow showers, temperatures in the mid to upper 20s. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night: Snow showers. Low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday: Snow showers, highs near 20°. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy, chance for light snowfall. Highs in the mid 20s.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, flurries possible, highs in the upper 20s.