- (NEW FOR MON) In Marshall County, Michigan Road, the old 31, is closed just south of Lapaz for bridge replacement work. Traffic is detoured to the new 31, then to Veterans Parkway, and back to Michigan Road at the roundabout on the near-north side of Plymouth.
- Several Norfolk Southern railroad crossings will be closed for repairs in the City of LaPorte. The crossings affected include: Madison Street, Detroit Street, Tipton Street and Pulaski Street The crossings will be closed for repair work throughout the week. Also…drivers are encouraged to take U.S. 6, U.S. 31 and U.S. 30 to get in and out of Plymouth. (ends in July)
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- Quinn Road between Hickory Road and Gumwood Road is closed to allow crews to make repairs to the guardrail on the bridge over Kline/Rouch Ditch. You can detour using Miami, Riley and Gumwood Roads.
- (NEW FOR MON) Traffic is restricted on Floral Place from Mayflower to Floral. Also, on Mayflower Circle from Mayflower Road to Dogwood Drive (ends 3/21)
- (NEW FOR MON) Watch for lane restrictions along Western Avenue from S. Williams to S. Main Street. (ends 3/30)
- Traffic is restricted along Michigan Street from Bartlett to Madison (ends 3/18)
- Watch for lane restrictions at the intersection of Lafayette and LaSalle in downtown South Bend. (ends 3/19)
- Restrictions along East Colfax from Sycamore to Niles (ends late on 3/18)
- Sherman Ave is restricted from Van Buren St. to Lindsey Ave. (ends 3/23)
- Watch for restrictions on Monroe Street from Columbia to Carroll. (ends late on 3/18)
- Northside Blvd is closed near the South Bend Farmer’s Market. (ends 3/31)
- (NEW FOR MON) In Elkhart County, County Road 29 is closed at U.S. 6. Detours are set up for traffic along CR 29. Traffic on U.S. 6 is not affected, but watch out for flaggers directing traffic at times. (ends 10/16)