NEW FOR TODAY:
- In Mishawaka, Bremen Highway is closed from Dragoon Trail to Ireland Road due to pavement buckling. There is no word, just yet, on when the road will be reopened to traffic. (TFN)
ON THE TOLL ROAD
- Construction on the Indiana Toll Road is underway between mile markers 22 to 30 and mile markers 41 to 50. Expect on-and-off lane closures in both the east and westbound lanes. (ends 2018)
IN ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- U.S. 31/20 Bypass bridge construction near the South Bend Airport continues. The ramp closures are from the southbound bypass to eastbound 20 and from westbound 20 to the southbound bypass. Also, watch for lane closures in the area.
IN SOUTH BEND
- (NEW FOR MON) Watch for a partial lane closure on Bartlett Street from St. Joseph to Riverside. (ends late on 5/23)
- Michigan Street is closed from LaSalle to Riverside. The intersections of Michigan and Bartlett and Michigan and Marion are closed, as well. You can detour using Sample and Eddy, LaSalle to Niles, or Portage and Angela.(TFN)
- Watch for lane closures on Main Street, from Wayne to Monroe. On Wayne Street from Main to Michigan. On Western, from Main to Michigan… and on Lafayette, from Colfax to Washington.
- Watch for restrictions at Wayne and Lafayette (ends 5/27) and Jefferson and Michigan (ends 6/3).
- Watch for a partial lane closure on Lafayette at the Studebaker Building, from Bronson to Sample. (ends 5/23)
- Watch for a partial lane closure on Marion Street near Lafayette Blvd.
- Watch for a partial lane closure at the intersection of Michigan and Chippewa. (ends 6/3)
- Preliminary work for the State Road 23 resurfacing project is underway between Edison Road in South Bend and Gumwood & Main in Mishawaka. (TFN)
- The Olive-Sample bridge construction project is underway. Sample Street has lane restrictions… Also Olive Street is closed at Ford Street on north… and south of Sample. Portions of Olive between the
- SB Water Works drive to Tucker will have lane restrictions. (ends Sep/Oct 2016)
- The fifth phase of the City of South Bend’s sewer separation project is underway with road closures taking place along Northside Boulevard and Frances Street, south of Wayne Street. (ends in Nov. 2016)
- (NEW FOR MON) Toledo Road is closed between Strathmore Drive and Rowe Street. Traffic will be detoured on Industrial Pkwy., Middlebury St. & Middleton Run Rd. (ends 5/27)
- (NEW FOR MON) East Blvd. is closed between Lexington Ave. and the south side of Woodward Ave. until noon today. (ends at 12p on 5/23)
- Greenleaf Blvd. is blocked at East Beardsley Avenue due to water main work. (ends 7/2)
IN ELKHART COUNTY
- (NEW) Repaving is underway U.S. 131 from the Michigan state line to just north of the Indiana Toll Road, where the roadway becomes S.R. 13. (ends 6/16)
- County Road 29 is closed at U.S. 6. Detours are set up for traffic along CR 29. Traffic on U.S. 6 is not affected, but watch out for flaggers directing traffic at times. (ends 10/16)
IN MARSHALL COUNTY
- (NEW FOR MON) Watch for lane closures on U.S. 31, between 4A Road and U.S. 30, near through the middle of July. (ends 7/15/16)
- Michigan Road, the old 31, is closed just south of Lapaz for bridge replacement work. Drivers are encouraged to take U.S. 6, U.S. 31 and U.S. 30 to get in and out of Plymouth.)
IN KOSCIUSKO COUNTY
- Watch for lane restrictions on U.S. 30 between State Road 15 and State Road 19 in Kosciusko County. (ends in August)
IN STARKE COUNTY
- (NEW FOR MON) Lane closures on U.S. 30, between County Road 300 East and U.S. 35, near Hamlet, through the middle of September. Crews will close one eastbound and one westbound lane at a time. (ends 9/2016)