ON THE TOLL ROAD
- Constriction on the Indiana Toll Road is underway between mile markers 22 to 30 and mile markers 41 to 50. Expect on-and-off lane closures in both the east and westbound lanes. (ends 2018)
IN ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- U.S. 31/20 Bypass bridge construction near the South Bend Airport continues. The ramp closures are from the southbound bypass to eastbound 20 and from westbound 20 to the southbound bypass. Also, watch for lane closures on the bypass and 20 at the bridge. Detours are set up.
IN SOUTH BEND
- (NEW FOR MON) Restrictions are in place at the intersection of Washington and Taylor (ends 4/30)… Also, in front of City Hall Court. (ends 5/7)
- (NEW FOR MON) Cleveland Road from Shellbark to Lynnewood. (ends 4/29)
- (NEW) Watch for restrictions on Lincolnway West from Williams to Taylor (ends 4/26)
- (NEW) Restrictions are in place at Wayne and Chapin (ends 4/22), also Chapin and Garfield (ends 5/7)
- (NEW) Washington Street is closed from Camden to Bendix, including Liberty, until further notice for an emergency sewer repair (ends TFN)
- Traffic will be restricted along Sample St. from Chapin to Franklin for construction of the main entrance to Ignition Park. (ends 5/11)
- The Olive-Sample bridge construction project is underway. Sample Street will have lane restrictions… Also Olive Street will be closed at Ford Street on north… and south of Sample. Portions of Olive between the SB Water Works drive to Tucker will have lane restrictions. (ends Sep/Oct 2016)
- The fifth phase of the City of South Bend’s sewer separation project begins this week with road closures taking place along Northside Boulevard and Frances Street, south of Wayne Street. Also, the streetscape will be enhanced with new road surfaces, sidewalks, curbs and landscaping. (ends in Nov. 2016)
- Traffic will be restricted along Woodward Court from Washington to Michigan. (ends 4/30)
- Watch for a partial lane closure on Lafayette from Washington to Colfax. (ends 4/29)
- Traffic is restricted on Northside Blvd and South St. Louis Blvd from Jefferson to Sample St. (ends 5/20)
- Northbound LaPorte Ave. between Colfax & Washington is closed. Watch for restricted traffic in the southbound lanes. (ends TFN)
- Wayne St. is restricted from the alley between Main & Michigan to Main St. (ends 4/29)
- The far right lane of Main Street, downtown, is restricted from Madison to Colfax. (ends 5/6)
- Watch for restrictions on northbound Michigan Street from Norman to Walter for sewer work. (ends tfn)
- New restrictions are in place at Olive St. and Sample St. from the railroad south of Tucker on Olive… and from Olive and Sample to Olive and Ford. Also, the intersection of Brookfield and Sample. (ends 4/28)
IN ELKHART COUNTY
- County Road 29 is closed at U.S. 6. Detours are set up for traffic along CR 29. Traffic on U.S. 6 is not affected, but watch out for flaggers directing traffic at times. (ends 10/16)
IN MARSHALL COUNTY
- Michigan Road, the old 31, is closed just south of Lapaz for bridge replacement work. Drivers are encouraged to take U.S. 6, U.S. 31 and U.S. 30 to get in and out of Plymouth.)
IN KOSCIUSKO COUNTY
- Watch for alternating lane restrictions on U.S. 30 between State Road 15 and State Road 19 in Kosciusko County for the next several months. Crews will be working on three bridges along U.S. 30. Work is expected to be completed by late August.
IN LAPORTE COUNTY
- Watch for ramp closures on I-94 at the State Road 421 exit. The closures are in effect through late May.
- In LaPorte County, Watch for lane closures on east and westbound I-94 between the U.S. 20/35 interchange and mile marker 41, through the end of October.
IN BERRIEN COUNTY
- A maintenance project has begun on eastbound I-94 near Paw Paw. Watch for crews working and restrictions between mile markers 58 to 61. (ends 5/27)
- Territorial Road in Berrien County is closed east of Millburg between North Branch and Park roads, due to a pavement collapse. Drivers can detour to North Branch and Park roads. (ends TBA)
IN CASS COUNTY
The Canadian National Railroad is replacing railroad ties from the state line northward Village of Penn in Cass County.
- US 12 in Edwardsburg
- Pine Lake Street west of M 62
- Evan Street west of M 62
- Hospital Street west of M 62