Memorial Day marks the start of summer, which means a lot of grilling and barbecue food around Michiana.
As we prepare for the Memorial Day weekend, News/Talk 95.3 MNC wants to know… what is your favorite cookout food?
Are you a main course connoisseur? Are side dishes like potato salad and deviled eggs your jam? Let us know in the poll below! Bonus points if you share your favorite barbecue recipe in the comments.
- RELATED: How to smoke meat without a smoker and other grilling techniques
- RELATED: Three delicious barbecue recipes that won’t break the bank
- RELATED: How to use rubs and marinades to make your grilled food more delicious
- RELATED: There’s more than one way to make sweet corn delicious
- RELATED: Can’t grill for Memorial Day? Try this recipe at home