If you’re looking for a new career, the Indiana Department of Correction (IDOC) is hiring.
There will be three Virtual Career Fairs held this week, each for a different correctional facility in the Hoosier State.
Each Virtual Career Fair includes an introduction to the IDOC facility being featured, as well as the next steps in the hiring process.
The fairs will be hosted through Microsoft Teams. If you don’t have it on your computer, click here to sign up.
To join the Virtual Career fair, click the link associated with the facility below:
- Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility
- Monday, April 20 @ 1-2 p.m. (EST)
- Indiana State Prison
- Tuesday, April 21 @ 12-1 p.m. (CST)
- Westville Correctional Facility
- Wednesday, April 22 @ 12-1 p.m. (CST)
For questions about the Virtual Career Fair, either before or after, email Recruitment and Retention Coordinator Carlos Williams at CarlWilliams@idoc.in.gov.