Toxicology tests show Savage brothers died due to combination of oxycodone and alcohol

Toxicology test results on two brothers found dead in Granger last month have been released.

The test results show Nick Savage, 19, and Jack Savage, 18, overdosed on a combination of oxycodone and alcohol in their systems, according to the South Bend Tribune.

Their deaths were ruled accidental, the South Bend Tribune reported.

The two were found unresponsive at a home on Woodington Court in Granger on Sunday, June 14.

The two had attended a party on Bryanton Court several hours before their deaths. At least one of the other two victims hospitalized due to suspected overdoses were believed to have attended the party as well, according to St. Joseph County Metro Homicide.

Nick graduated from Penn in 2014 and Jack graduated in 2015. Both boys played on the Penn High School hockey team.

The brothers’ funerals took place on Friday, June 19, one day after hundreds of people attended a public visitation at Penn High School.




Related posts

Restauranteur Pasquale Rulli has passed away

Jon Zimney

MDOT invites households to take part in travel survey

Tommie Lee

Deadly hit-and-run collision on U.S. 6 under investigation

Jon Zimney