ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- The ramp from eastbound U.S. 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound U.S. 20 is closed. Intermittent lane closure on U.S. 20 and the bypass are also possible.
- State Road 23 is closed at the railroad tracks between U.S 6 and Tyler Road in Walkerton. Crews will be replacing the bridge deck over Pine Creek. The closure is in effect through mid-November. Detours are set up.
- (NEW) North St. Peter Street is closed from St. Vincent to Howard St. (ends 11/6)
- (NEW) Watch for crews working in the 1000 block of Riverside Drive. (ends 11/6)
- (NEW) Western Ave. is closed from Dundee to Bendix for road construction. (ends late on 11/6)
- (NEW) In downtown South Bend, the two right lanes of Main Street are restricted at the AT&T building, merge to the left on your approach. Also, the right lane is closed on Jefferson in front of the parking ramp entrance. Also, watch for crews on eastbound Washington at Lafayette working on the sidewalk. Also, watch for big dumpsters on westbound Washington in front of the former Chase Tower.
- (NEW) Harrison Avenue is closed from Fuerbringer to Lincolnway West. (ends 11/9)
- (NEW) Watch for lane closures on State Road 23 from the Prairie Apartments to Locust Road. The sidewalk and curb project underway there will end in mid-November. (ends 11/17)
- Mishawaka Ave. will be closed between Forest Avenue and Liberty Drive. (ends 10/31)
- Gumwood Road is still closed from north of Adams Road to the Michigan state line for road work. Residents who live in the neighborhoods along that stretch will need to get in and out through Adams Road.
- (NEW) Lexington Avenue is scheduled to be closed for repaving between Main Street and Waterfall Drive. (ends late on 11/5)
- (NEW) South 6th Street at Carlton Avenue is still closed for sewer work. A detour is posted. (ends 11/5)
- Prairie Street is closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- State Road 39 is closing between U.S 30 and U.S. 6, near LaPorte. Crews are resurfacing the road and replacing the guard rails. (ends 11/15/15)
- Watch for lane restrictions on State Road 331 between U.S. 30 and State Road 10 near Bourbon. This goes until the end of November.
- In Niles, the right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.