INDIANA TOLL ROAD
- (NEW) Lane restrictions on the Indiana Toll Road will be removed as of Wednesday for the Thanksgiving holiday. The one exception to the rule is an ongoing construction project eastbound on the Broadway bridge at mile marker 15 in Gary. Work will resume on Wednesday morning.
- (NEW) Beginning Wednesday at noon, most INDOT highway construction work will halt until sunrise on Monday. Some restrictions will remain in place due to ongoing road construction, including: the left lane of eastbound I-94 in Porter County and U.S. 31 north of I-465 in Indianapolis.
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- In St. Joseph County, Quinn Road between Hickory Road and Gumwood Road is closed until further notice to allow crews to make repairs to the guardrail on the bridge over Kline/Rouch Ditch. You can detour using Miami, Riley and Gumwood Roads.
- (NEW) Woodward Avenue is restricted between Golden Avenue and Vassar Avenue. (ends 11/27)
- In downtown, the two right lanes of Main Street are restricted at the AT&T building, merge to the left on your approach.
- The right lane is closed on Jefferson in front of the parking ramp entrance. And watch for big dumpsters on westbound Washington in front of the former Chase Tower.
- Lafayette Street is closed north of LaSalle.
- Madison Street is closed from Main to Lafayette.
- State Road 117 is closing one mile south of State Road 10 and about 3 miles north of State Road 110, near Culver. from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The closure is in effect through November 25th. Detours are set up.
- Watch for lane restrictions on State Road 331 between U.S. 30 and State Road 10 near Bourbon. This goes until the end of November. (ends 11/30)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.