ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- (NEW) Expect possible delays on State Road 23 between Grape Road an Main Street today, starting at noon and lasting until 3 p.m. Crews are closing one westbound lane during this time for testing in advance of a resurfacing project on State Road 23 later this year. ((You’re being advised to prepare to slow down and stay alert to the shifting traffic patterns.)) Wed 1/6 only
- In St. Joseph County, Quinn Road between Hickory Road and Gumwood Road is closed until further notice to allow crews to make repairs to the guardrail on the bridge over Kline/Rouch Ditch. You can detour using Miami, Riley and Gumwood Roads.
- (NEW) Hill Street is restricted from Kalorama to Crescent for work on a main sewer line. (ends late on 1/7)
- Cushing Street is restricted from Lincoln Way West to LaSalle from 8 am until 5 pm, now, through next Monday. (ends 1/11)
- Watch for big dumpsters on westbound Washington in front of the former Chase Tower.
- (NEW) In Elkhart, Plum Street is closed from Laurel Street to Maple Row for an emergency sewer repair. (ends late on 1/14)