ON THE TOLL ROAD
- Work continues on the Indiana Toll Road in eastern LaPorte County and western St. Joseph County, between mile markers 48 to 54 and miles markers 61 to 69 in the east and westbound lanes. Expect delays of up to 30 minutes during peak travel times.
IN ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- (NEW FOR MON) The southbound U.S. 20 ramp to eastbound State Road 2 is closed through the end of June. Detour using the Mayflower exit. Also, crews have closed the right lane of eastbound State Road 2, directly under the bridge. (ends 6/30)
- (NEW FOR MON) Watch for restrictions due to construction on:
Sage/Quincey Road: From Quinn to Sycamore
Rockstroh Road: From Walnut Road to State Road 23
Shively Road: From S.R. 23 to Sweetbrier Road
Union Road: From County Line to Timothy Trail
- (NEW) Some railroad crossings in St. Joseph County are temporarily closed for resurfacing and repairs. Crossings scheduled to be closed, now, are at Apple Road, Beech St, Cottage Grove, Elder Rd, Oakside and Kline St.
- (NEW FOR MON) The right lane on southbound Main Street is blocked at the Meijer store entrance. Merge left on your approach. You can access Meijer using Edison Lakes or Grape Road. (TBA)
- Watch for continued lane restrictions on State Road 23 between Grape Road and Heritage Square Drive. During construction there will be only one lane in each direction at times with some turning movements restricted.
IN SOUTH BEND
- (NEW FOR MON) Washington Street is closed between Hall of Fame and DoubleTree Hotel for installation of a gas main. (ends 6/17)
- (NEW FOR MON) Columbus Court is closed from Lafayette to the alley east of Lafayette. (ends 6/15)
- (NEW FOR MON) Watch for partial lane closures at Main and Jefferson. (ends 6/19)
- Smart Streets construction continues with Michigan Street closed on the south side of town, between Barbie Street and Sherwood Street for construction of a roundabout at Michigan and Chippewa. Detour using Main Street. Also, Michigan Street closed from LaSalle to Riverside, downtown. The intersections of Michigan and Bartlett and Michigan and Marion are closed, too. Detour using Sample and Eddy, LaSalle to Niles, or Portage and Angela.(ends 9/2016)
- Watch for a partial lane closure at Main & Monroe. (ends 6/24)
- Watch for lane closures on Main Street, from Wayne to Monroe AND from Wayne to Western. On Wayne and Western, from Main to Michigan. And on Lafayette, from Colfax to Washington.
- Preliminary work for the State Road 23 resurfacing project is underway between Edison Road in South Bend and Gumwood & Main in Mishawaka. (TFN)
- The Olive-Sample bridge construction project continues. Sample Street has lane restrictions… Also Olive Street is closed at Ford Street on north… and south of Sample. (ends Sep/Oct 2016)
- The City of South Bend’s sewer separation project is underway with road closures taking place along Northside Boulevard and Frances Street, south of Wayne Street. (ends in Nov. 2016)
- (NEW FOR MON) Modrell Boulevard is blocked, for construction, west of Johnson Street and at the intersection with Cone Street. (ends 7/13)
- (NEW FOR MON) Benham Avenue is restricted between West Lusher and West Hively streets. (ends late on 6/13)
- (NEW FOR MON) Pierre Moran Drive is restricted between Dinehart Avenue and Village Lane… Village Lane is restricted between Pierre Moran Drive and Compton Avenue… Compton Avenue is restricted between Village Lane… Dinehart Avenue is restricted between Compton and Benham Avenues. (ends late on 6/14)
- East Beardsley Avenue in closed between Rose Avenue and Conn Street for sewer repair. (ends 6/18)
- Greenleaf Blvd. is blocked at East Beardsley Avenue due to water main work. (ends 7/2)
IN LAPORTE COUNTY
- (NEW) Watch for temporary lane closures on State Road 39 between County Road 300 North and West Severs Road. (ends 6/15)
IN MARSHALL COUNTY
- (NEW) Watch for lane closures on U.S. 31, between 4A Road and U.S. 30, near through the middle of July. (ends 7/15)
Michigan Road, the old 31, is closed just south of Lapaz for bridge replacement work. Drivers are encouraged to take U.S. 6, U.S. 31 and U.S. 30 to get in and out of Plymouth.)
IN KOSCIUSKO COUNTY
- Watch for lane restrictions on U.S. 30 between State Road 15 and State Road 19 in Kosciusko County. (ends in August)
IN STARKE COUNTY
- (NEW) Lane closures on U.S. 30, between County Road 300 East and U.S. 35, near Hamlet, through the middle of September. Crews will close one eastbound and one westbound lane at a time. (ends 9/2016)
IN BERRIEN COUNTY
- (NEW FOR TUE 6/13) Watch for construction on U.S. 12 at the 11th Street overpass. Also, restrictions are in place on 11th Street north and south of the overpass.
IN CASS COUNTY
- Construction is now underway on a roundabout at Five Points Road and U.S. 12 in Cass County, between Edwardsburg and Union. Drivers who travel through the area should detour along Cassopolis Road, Mason Street and Calvin Center Road (ends 9/30)