A firefighter was injured while fighting a blaze at a home in Benton Township.
Benton Charter Township fire crews were called around 7:15 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 30, to the home in the 2100 block of Truman Drive, according to WNDU.
The firefighter was injured when a ceiling collapsed on him, WNDU reported.
The firefighter was released by Sunday afternoon, according to WSBT.
The homeowner was also taken to the hospital, having suffered burns on an arm, WSBT reported.
The blaze may have been started by a pan that was left on a stove, WNDU reported.
The home is said to be a complete loss.