A Warsaw woman was arrested Thursday after police found a slew of drugs worth more than $17,000 inside her hotel room.
Officers served a search warrant at the Victory Hotel on W. Jefferson Street in Warsaw on October 3 following an undercover investigation.
During the search, police found 146 grams of methamphetamine, 13.5 ounces of marijuana, seven grams of cocaine and 69 hits of acid, according to ABC 57.
The street value of the drugs found by police totaled approximately $17,400.
Michelle Poe, 24, was arrested and faces the following charges:
- Suspicion of Dealing Methamphetamine
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Dealing Cocaine or a Narcotic Drug
- Possession of Cocaine or a Narcotic Drug
- Dealing Marijuana
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Paraphernalia
Poe is being held at the Kosciusko County Jail.