73 more Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicle (BMV) branches will open Monday for appointments.
This brings the total number of open branches to 128.
Customers can only schedule an appointment for transactions that cannot be made online, which include the following:
- Knowledge Testing
- Commercial Driver’s License
- New Driver License/Learn Permit or Identification Card
- Amend a Current Driver License/Learn Permit or Identification Card
- Replacement Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card
- Title Transfer
- Update to an Existing Title
- New Registration
- Disability Placard
BMV Connect kiosks located at open branches will also be available. Driving skills exams are still unavailable to take at all BMV locations.
You can get more information here.