IndianaLocalNews

Homeless man in South Bend died of hypothermia on Christmas Eve

(Jon Zimney/95.3 MNC)

A homeless man died of hypothermia in South Bend on Christmas Eve.

Robert Minnes was found dead on Christmas Eve at an abandoned gas station.

A clerk at another nearby gas station said he sold vodka to Minnes and then saw him go across the street where they say he didn’t move for a long time so the clerk called for help.

Minnes was dead of hyopthermia, which is when your body shuts down because it’s internal body temperature gets too low.

Related posts

The document leaked by someone associated with the United States Supreme Court is real, court confirms

Network Indiana

$75 million sports dome, hotel project proposed in northwest Indiana

95.3 MNC

One Elkhart officer bitten, another injured during arrest

Jon Zimney

Leave a Comment