IndianaLocalNews

Homeless man dead of hypothermia in South Bend on Christmas Eve

A homeless man died of hypothermia in South Bend on Christmas Eve.

Robert Minnes was found dead on Christmas Eve at an abandoned gas station.

A clerk at another nearby gas station said he sold vodka to Minnes and then saw him go across the street where they say he didn’t move for a long time so the clerk called for help.

Minnes was dead of hyopthermia, which is when your body shuts down because it’s internal body temperature gets too low.

Related posts

BMV lawyers defend embattled state agency

95.3 MNC

Ball State Economist says latest jobs numbers show “lagging picture”

Tommie Lee

AdvisorSmith: South Bend has highest levels of reported crime for Indiana’s large cities

Jon Zimney

Leave a Comment