Fire that destroyed Forest River plant in Goshen caused by space heater

0
393

The fire that destroyed a Forest River RV plant in Goshen was caused by a space heater.

The blaze broke out around 9 p.m. on  Monday, March 15, at the Forest River plant off of College Avenue.

Crews arrived to find the building engulfed and thick smoke pouring from the structure.

Investigators say the space heater was left running after employees went home for the night.

The heater ignited combustibles that were stored close to the unit.

There were no injuries reported.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here