Eight people were recently arrested following another crackdown on drug activity in the area.
The Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office says members with NET43 recently performed what was called “Operation Firecracker” on Wednesday and Thursday. Following the leads from several tips provided by the public in the area of North Webster and Syracuse, eight people were arrested and facing drug or related charges.
Those arrested include:
1) Jadyn Michael Micha Smith-Lantz; Possession of Methamphetamine, driving while suspended and Possession of Paraphernalia; Bond $5,250.00
2) Tara Holbrook; Probation Violation warrant; Bond $5,250.00
3) Brenda Darlene Stump; Possession Methamphetamine, Possession Paraphernalia, operating a vehicle while intoxicated; Bond $5,250.00
4) Kelsea Leigh Carver; Possession of a narcotic drug, Possession of methamphetamine, possession of a syringe; Bond $5,250.00
5) Tyler James Niles; Dealing methamphetamine, Possession methamphetamine, Possession of Paraphernalia; Bond $25,250.00.
6) Alea Paige Hammond; Possession Marijuana, Possession Paraphernalia; Bond $600.00 Cash
7) Jonathon Michael Stump; Warrant Service
8) Victoria Nicole See; Possession of paraphernalia
The investigators of NET43 would like to remind the citizens of Kosciusko County and surrounding areas they can provide drug tip information by emailing NET43@kcgov.com or calling the NET43 tip line at 574-372-2494.