One person hospitalized after fire at Hell’s Angels bar on Western Avenue

(Photo supplied/ABC 57)

One person was hospitalized with smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at the Hells Angels club on West Western Avenue in South Bend.

South Bend fire crews were called to the area around 5:45 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 16, to find smoke and flames coming from the 2nd floor of the building.

Traffic was blocked at Western and Kaley for about two hours while crews doused the flames.

The Red Cross was called to help two occupants of the building.

There was no immediate word about a possible cause of the fire.

Related posts

Police scanner app used to alert fugitives to nearby police

95.3 MNC

Former President George H.W. Bush hospitalized after shortness of breath

Tom Franklin

13-year-old South Bend girl reported missing has been located

Jon Zimney

1 comment

Leave a Comment