La Porte County barn fire believed to have been caused by electrical issue

0
442
Pixabay - https://pixabay.com/photos/firetruck-fire-emergency-siren-6820125/

About a dozen pigs perished died in a barn fire in LaPorte County.

The blaze broke out around 11 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 20, in the 6800 block of East 300 North.

Fire investigators believe some sort of electrical issue could have started the fire, but the cause will be left up to Hunt’s insurance company to determine.

It took about 3 hours to get the fire extinguished.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here