SOUTH BEND — Celebrating Easter doesn’t have to mean stressing out over cooking a meal for several people or dealing with all of the cleanup afterwards.
Several restaurants in St. Joseph County will be open to serve you and your family on Sunday, April 5, whether or not you’re celebrating the Christian holiday.
Here are five places you can go:
Cafe Navarre, 101 N. Michigan St., South Bend
- Brunch served 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Brunch items include smoked salmon, steak and eggs, quiche, ham, cheese and fruit plates, eggs Benedict and more.
- Dinner served 4 to 9 p.m.
- Dinner items include grilled lamb chops, steak frites, roasted chicken, pork belly Benedict, and poached lobster tail salad, among others.
Fiddler’s Hearth, 127 N. Main St., South Bend
- Brunch buffet served 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Buffet items include ham, leg of lamb, seafood, stuffed eggs, breakfast meats, coffee, tea and juice.
- Adults $20, children ages 12 and under $14
Honkers, 211 E. Day Road, Mishawaka
- Brunch buffet served 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Buffet items include eggs Benedict, scrambled eggs (fiesta-style available), baked ham, sausage links, bacon, French toast sticks, breakfast potatoes, strawberry crepes, biscuits and gravy, fruit, muffins, bagels, pot roast, roasted turkey, polish sausage, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cheesy broccoli, salads, relish tray, sage dressing and a 60-foot long dessert table. One beverage is included in buffet price.
- Adults $15.99, children ages 4 to 10, $9.99, 3 and under free
Tippecanoe Place, 620 W. Washington St., South Bend
- Brunch buffet served 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Made to order omelets, Belgian waffles, carved roast beef and ham, fresh fruit, salads, assorted breakfast sides and desserts.
- Adults $27, children ages 5 to 12 $15
- Dinner buffet served 4 to 9 p.m.
- Prime rib buffet, carved ham, pastas, chicken, seafood, vegetarian options and dessert.
- Adults $30, children ages 5 to 12 $16
Uptown Kitchen, 7225 Heritage Square Drive, Granger
- Easter brunch items include ham and lamb, in addition to the regular menu.
- Open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.