ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- The ramp from eastbound US 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound US 20 is closed.
Watch for restrictions as works is underway on the following roads in St. Joseph County:
- Belkay Drive – from Portage Road to End
- Tulip Road – from Edison Road to U.S. 20
- Dunn Road – from Timothy Road to Wintergreen Road
- Peach Road – from Grant Road to S.R. 2
- Pecan Road – from Crumstown Highway to Harrison Road
- Mayflower Road – from Roosevelt Road to Kern Road
- Peach Trail – from Peach Road to S.R. 23
- Currant Road – from Jefferson Road to McKinley Highway
- Poppy Road – from U.S. 20 to Old Cleveland Road
- Madison Road – from Oak Road to Mulberry Road
- Ironwood Road – from Toll Road Bridge to Thrasher Lane
- Clover Road – from Adams Road to the State Line
- Jackson Road – from Ironwood Road S.R. 331
- (NEW) Watch for restrictions at the intersection of Western and Chapin Streets in South Bend. (ends 7/27)
- (NEW) The Ford Street railroad crossing is closed. (TFN)
- (NEW) Watch for lane restrictions on Western Avenue from Dundee to Bendix. (ends 10/1)
- Watch for lane closures in the 200 block of South Main. (ends 7/24)
- Marion Street is restricted from Lincolnway West to Taylor Street. (ends 7/31)
- Lane restrictions along Hill Street from Crescent to Corby Blvd. (ends 7/28)
- The intersection of Fir Road and University Drive is closed. In addition, Fir Road is closed between Cleveland Road and the Toll Road bridge. Local traffic can access University from Main Street. Local traffic can access Fir from Douglas Road. Work should be done by the end of August. (ends 8/31)
- In Mishawaka, Mishawaka Avenue is closed to through traffic from Cedar Street to Willow Street. (ends 8/14)
- In Granger, Gumwood Road is closed from Brick Rd. to Adams Rd. (TFN)
- Fifth Street is closed from north of Pike Street to Rock Run Creek.
- Avalon Street is closed from Indiana Avenue to Edgewater Blvd. (ends 8/6)
- Pennsylvania Avenue is closed between El Reno and Navajo Street. (ends 7/23)
- Prairie Street is closed from Division Street to Stocker Court. This includes the intersection with Division. Detour to Main, Franklin and Waterfall. (ends 11/15/15)
- Folsom Street is closed at Elizabeth, Belmont, Huron and York. Take Bar Street to get to the cross streets. (ends 11/15/15)
- Waterfall Drive is closed between Franklin St & High Street for streetscape improvements and Riverwalk extension. E. Lexington, Waterfall Drive and High Street will be one-way throughout the construction project. (ends 9/15)
- (NEW) Watch for construction crews and restrictions along County Road 118 between County Road 1 & County Road 3.
- The U.S. 33 bridge over the Elkhart River in Benton is closed. Detour using U.S. 6 to State Road 13, State Road 15, then back to 33.
- U.S. 20 lane expansion continues from County Road 17 to County Road 15. (ends 7/2015)
- Wayne Avenue is closed at State Road 13 for resurfacing. (ends 7/20)
- State Road 119 is closed between County Road 7 and State Road 19 while crews continue work on a new roundabout at 19-119 and County Road 44. County Road 44 East is also closed. (ends 10/2015)
- The U.S. 6 bridge over the Yellow River is closed. The bridge is a mile west of State Road 331 in Bremen. (ends 9/2015)
- In Niles, the right shoulder on the eastbound US-12 bridge over M-51 is closed as a precaution due to damage to the beam. (ends TBA)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.