Gas leak in Mishawaka sends at least one person to the hospital

At least one person was hospitalized after a gas leak in the restaurant plaza on Day Road that houses CiCi’s Pizza, Noodles and Company and Zoup!

The restaurants near Day Road and Main Street were evacuated just about 11:15 a.m., according to 95.3 MNC’s news partners ABC 57.

Paramedics told WSBT that high levels of carbon monoxide were detected at the scene, which NIPSCO believes came from a water heater.

At least one person was treated at an area hospital for carbon monoxide exposure.

Related posts

American Red Cross offers safety tips for Memorial Day weekend

95.3 MNC

Houchin involved in tense exchange on House floor

Network Indiana

South Bend woman sentenced to 168 months in prison

95.3 MNC