ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- (NEW) Quinn Road between Hickory Road and Gumwood Road is closed until further notice to allow crews to make necessary safety repairs to the guardrail on the bridge structure over Kline/Rouch Ditch. In order to complete this work, Quinn Road must be closed to all traffic. You can detour using Miami, Riley and Gumwood Roads.
- (NEW) State Road 23, north of U.S. 6 near the bridge over Pine Creek through Friday (11/20), for railroad crossing repairs. State Road 23 is closed at the crossing, between Tyler Street and Tyler Road in Walkerton.
- The ramp from eastbound U.S. 20 to the northbound bypass is closed. Also, the ramp from the northbound bypass to westbound U.S. 20 is closed. Intermittent lane closure on U.S. 20 and the bypass are also possible.
- The two right lanes of Main Street, downtown, are restricted at the AT&T building, merge to the left on your approach.
- The right lane is closed on Jefferson in front of the parking ramp entrance.
- Watch for big dumpsters on westbound Washington in front of the former Chase Tower.
- Lafayette Street is closed north of LaSalle.
- Madison Street is closed from Main to Lafayette.
- (NEW) State Road 117 is closing one mile south of State Road 10 and about 3 miles north of State Road 110, near Culver. from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The closure is in effect through November 25th. Detours are set up.
- Watch for lane restrictions on State Road 331 between U.S. 30 and State Road 10 near Bourbon. This goes until the end of November. (ends 11/30)
- A reminder for downtown Niles drivers, that the Main St. Bridge is closed for an entire year. Detours are set along Lincoln, Grant, Broadway, Fifth and Wayne Streets.