ST. JOSEPH COUNTY: Quinn Road between Hickory Road and Gumwood Road is closed to allow crews to make repairs to the guardrail on the bridge over Kline/Rouch Ditch. You can detour using Miami, Riley and Gumwood Roads.
- (NEW FOR TUE) Dragoon Trail will be closed to all traffic between Logan St. and Spring St. for tree removal. The closure starts at 8:30 a.m. and lasts unti 6:00 p.m. Traffic will be detoured using Logan St., Eighth St., and Union St. (ends late on 3/22)
- (NEW FOR TUE) Gumwood Road will be restricted between Gumwood Crossing Drive and Cleveland Road beginning at 8 o’clock morning for storm sewer repairs. One southbound lane will be opened. Work is expected to be complete by 6:00 p.m. (ends late on 3.22)
- (NEW) Traffic is restricted on Floral Place from Mayflower to Floral. Also, on Mayflower Circle from Mayflower Road to Dogwood Drive (ends 3/21)
- (NEW) Watch for lane restrictions along Western Avenue from S. Williams to S. Main Street. (ends 3/30)
- (NEW) Watch for lane restrictions at the intersection of Lafayette and LaSalle in downtown South Bend. (ends 3/19)
- Sherman Ave is restricted from Van Buren St. to Lindsey Ave. (ends 3/23)
- Northside Blvd is closed near the South Bend Farmer’s Market. (ends 3/31)
- (NEW) County Road 29 is closed at U.S. 6. Detours are set up for traffic along CR 29. Traffic on U.S. 6 is not affected, but watch out for flaggers directing traffic at times. (ends 10/16)
- (NEW) Michigan Road, the old 31, is closed just south of Lapaz for bridge replacement work. Traffic is detoured to the new 31, then to Veterans Parkway, and back to Michigan Road at the roundabout on the near-north side of Plymouth.(Also…drivers are encouraged to take U.S. 6, U.S. 31 and U.S. 30 to get in and out of Plymouth.)
- (NEW FOR TUE) Watch for lane restrictions on I-94 between mile marker 39 and mile marker 41, (This is near the U.S. 20 exit). Work starts at 7 o’clock and lasts through 4 o’clock. Watch out for slowing traffic. (ends late on 3/22)
- (NEW FOR TUE) Watch for alternating lane restrictions on U.S. 30 between State Road 15 and State Road 19 in Kosciusko County for the next several months. Crews will be working on three bridges along U.S. 30. Work is expected to be completed by late August.