Man hospitalized after fire at home on Fairview Avenue in South Bend

0
1006
(Photo supplied/ABC 57)

A man was taken to the hospital with minor injures after a fire at his home.

Crews with the South Bend Fire Department were sent to the 400 block of Fairview Avenue around 1 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 4.

On arrival, crews found flames surrounding the front door, according to 95.3 MNC’s reporting partners at ABC 57.

Crews were also challeged by a downed power line near the back of the home where the fire was most intense, ABC 57 reported.

There was no immediate word on the cause of the blaze.

Read more about the challenges firefighters faced fighting the blaze with ABC 57.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here