Paw Paw home catches fire twice within 24 hours

0
868

Paw Paw firefighters are baffled over why a house caught fire twice within 24 hours.

The first fire sparked at about 7 p.m. Friday night at the home, located on the 3400 block fo M-43. The family of four was able to escape and firefighters put out the fire quickly.

Hours later, a fire broke out once again, this time in the second floor of the home early Saturday morning. No one was there at the time.

Fire crews don’t believe the fire is suspicious, according to WSBT.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here