Residents or business owners in need of sandbags can pick them up at the following locations:
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- South Bend Street Department, 731 S. Lafayette, South Bend
- Mishawaka Street Department, 500 N. Cedar Street, Mishawaka
- Clay Fire Territory, 13981 State Road 23, Granger
- Penn Township Fire. 13750 McKinley Hwy, Mishawaka
- Clay Fire Department, 18355 Auten Road, South Bend
- Warren Fire Department, 54837 Quince Road, South Bend
- Riverside Garage, 3301 Riverside Drive, South Bend
- Woodland Garage, 15973 New Road, Mishawaka
- Elkhart County Highway Garage, 59308 CR 7. Located ½ mile north of CR 26 on the east side.
- Boy Scout Camp Parking Lot, located on CR 146 west of SR 15 about ½ mile on the north side.
- Elkhart City Street Department, 2421 South 17th St. Elkhart
- Goshen City residents ONLY: 475 Steury Ave. Goshen, Goshen StreetDepartment.
- Six-Span Bridge, SR 120 and CR 17, upon request
- Elkhart Street Department, located at 2421 South 17th Street, between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Delivery may also be available depending on demand. Residents in need of delivery are encouraged to call John Faigh of the Elkhart Emergency Management Department at 970-7996. Sandbags will be delivered as requests are received, with priority given in areas with the greatest flood potential, including areas near the Elkhart and St. Joseph River.