The Food Bank of Northern Indiana has released next week’s mobile food distribution schedule.
- Monday, July 20, 2020 – Elkhart County 10 a.m. – Noon EDT
- WHERE: The Arena, 2401 Middlebury Street, Elkhart, IN 46516
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 – Kosciusko County 10 a.m. – Noon EDT
- WHERE: Kosciusko County Fairgrounds, 1400 E. Smith Street (front parking lot), Warsaw, IN 46580
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 – Marshall County 10 a.m. – Noon EDT
- WHERE: Plymouth High School, 1 Big Red Drive, Plymouth, IN 46563
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 – St. Joseph County 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. EDT
- WHERE: Food Bank of Northern Indiana, 702 Chapin Street, South Bend, IN 46601
- Friday, July 24, 2020 – Starke County 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. CDT
- WHERE: HealthLinc Knox, 104 E. Culver Road, Suite 106, Knox, IN 46534
Mobile food distributions offer fresh, perishable items and dry goods for free to those in need. Items are distributed on a first come, first served basis for up to 400 households.
Food will be distributed drive-thru style, so remain in your vehicle and pop open your truck to receive your items. An area will be available to load items if your trunk does not open.