The annual Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week kicks off on Friday with more than 75 events and specials taking place between January 13th – 21st. It’s a celebration of the craft beverage industry, highlighting the local breweries, wineries, and distilleries with events all around Kalamazoo county.
Highlights of some of the events include:
● Snow Jog, Homebrew Expo, Cookie Stout Release, Winter Family Carnival and more from Bell’s Eccentric Cafe
● Food and beer pairings at Brewery Outre featuring donuts from Peace, Love & Little Donuts, The Cheese Lady of Kalamazoo, Pop City Popcorn, and Sarkozy Bakery
● Taps on Tuesday special beer releases and food pairings at 418 Restaurant produced by the Kalamazoo Valley Sustainable Brewing & Culinary Arts students
● S’mored Out with Saugatuck Brewing, Whiskey & Ribs, and more food and drink pairing events at Centre Street Tap House
● Meatballs and beer pairing at Comensoli’s Italian Bistro and Bar
● Wings and Michigan beer pairing at Crafted Copper
● Releases of Final Gravity Brewing specialty beer collaborations with Presidential Brewing Company and Windmill Brewing Company featuring a house made sausage pairing
● Kalamazoo Home-Brew Club Battle Royale: Kalamazoo Libation Organization of Brewers (KLOB) vs Keepers of Craft Benefit Brew Off at Final Gravity Brewing Company
● Mind, Body & Spirits yoga and spirit sampling event at Green Door Distilling
● Euchre and Wings, Mindfulness and Mimosas, Burgers and Beer, and tours at Gull Lake Distilling Company
● Yoga and Spirits Tasting event and whiskey tastings at Kalamazoo Stillhouse
● Bell’s Beer Dinner and Women-owned Brewery Beer Dinner at LFG Gaming Bar
● Music Bingo and Trivia at Louie’s Trophy House
● Journeyman Distillery Dinner at Old Burdick’s
● Incantations and Kitten and the Tonics live music with wildcraft cocktails from Angie Jackson at Old Dog Tavern
● Pints and Pinball at One Well Brewing
● Winter Beer Olympics, Cookies and Craft Cooking Decorating, Brushes and Brews Paint Party, Build-A-Beer Workshop and more at Presidential Brewing Company
● Universal Snack Patrol and Bell’s Brewing Trivia and Blind Tasting Contest at Shakespeare’s Pub
● Dessert Wine and Mead Special Releases plus Whiskey Barrel Aged Wines and Chocolate Pairing at Tempo Vino Winery
● Cocktail Inspired Ciders, Beer and Popcorn Pairing, Bourbon Barrel-Aged Brew Releases and more at Texas Corners Brewing Company
● Unlimited Mimosa Brunch at Twine Urban Winery
● Wing Eating Contest at Waldo’s Campus Tavern
Some of the events may require advance registration. The Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week website has details listed for each event and how to participate. Drink specials from Harvey’s on the Mall, Green Door Distilling, Twine Urban Winery and JungleBird can be found on the website along with a Beer and Cheesecake Pairing from One Well Brewing, special menu at Harvey’s on the Mall, and a Three Course Pairing Dinner with Griffin Claw Brewing Company at Old Burick’s. All specials are ongoing throughout the week.
With so many events, craft beverage fans can plan out a whole week and stay in Kalamazoo with special lodging packages which are also available on the website.
For all event information, visit www.KalamazooCraftBeverageWeek.com and follow Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week on social with #KCBW2023.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station’s FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC’s online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.