IndianaLocalNews

One person treated for burns after Baugo Township garage fire

Pixabay - https://pixabay.com/photos/firetruck-fire-emergency-siren-6820125/
A family pet perished after a garage fire.
It happened Thursday afternoon, June 13, on Florida Avenue in Baugo Township.
The blaze may have been sparked by a vehicle explosion.
Firefighters rescued a cat, but the family dog did not survive.
One person was treated for burns.
The house was described as a total loss, and a neighbor’s wooden fence and boat also sustained minor damage.

Related posts

Rep. Banks at RNC: Now is not the time for wimpy Republicans

Jon Zimney

Latest Indiana Michigan Power electricity restoration times

Jon Zimney

Tornado touchdown confirmed on south side of Elkhart

Network Indiana

Leave a Comment