LocalMichiganNews

Investigation underway after ‘Pure Michigan’ sign found shot at

(95.3 MNC)
An investigation is underway in Michigan after somebody shot up a “Pure Michigan” sign.
It was the sign on US-31 in Bertrand Township. It was shot as many as 18 times.
Investigators believe a rifle was used.
So far, no suspects or arrests have been announced. Anybody with information should contact the MSP Niles Post at (269) 683-4411.

Related posts

Simple assault found to be most common crime in Indiana

Alyssa Foster

Yakym Introduces Evidence-Based Youth Suicide Prevention Act

Alyssa Foster

Michigan Natural Resources Commission approves new deer hunting regulations

Jon Zimney

1 comment

Marvin Gunn September 10, 2024 at 4:18 pm

Interesting how Michigan police are investigating a shot up sign, but Division Chief Mora of Goshen Police Department could not have looked at or considered ALL of the evidence showing my dad James C. Gunn Sr. Was severely malnourished and severely dehydrated and later died from abuse and neglect from his “caregivers”. I have audio, video and pictures of evidence. I was told that if an elderly person is abused or neglected, the police will write it off as they are old. What a shame Goshen Police Department, and the City of Goshen. I have more evidence than I gave, but Division Chief Mora said Elkhart Homicide was not interested in the case.

Reply

Leave a Comment