The South Bend Common Council is now accepting applications for Common Council Standing Committee positions.
The following positions are available:
- Community Investment Committee
- Community Relations Committee
- Health and Public Safety Committee
- Information and Technology Committee
- PARC Committee (Parks, Recreation, Cultural Arts & Entertainment)
- Personnel and Finance Committee
- Public Works and Property Vacation Committee
- Residential Neighborhoods Committee
- Utilities Committee
- Zoning and Annexation Committee
Applicants must be a resident of the City of South Bend for at least one year, be available to attend meetings on a regular basis and have some background on the committee’s topics.
Applications must be completed by Friday, January 29. To apply, click here.