One in three Americans are planning to make finance-related New Year’s resolutions.
WalletHub has complied a list of the Top 12 Financial Resolutions for 2023 if you want to make those goals a reality.
Saving more money is at the top of the list. WalletHub says you can do this by chipping away over time. Coming in second is repaying 20 percent of credit card debt. WalletHub recommends paying down you outstanding balance.
The 12 Financial Resolutions for 2023 are
1. Save more money
2. Repay 20% of your credit card debt
3. Improve your Wallet Score
4. Fight back against inflation
5. Make a realistic budget & stick to it
6. Pay bills right after getting your paycheck
7. Use different credit cards for everyday purchases & debt
8. Get an A in Financial Literacy
9. Sign up for credit monitoring
10. Make sure you have enough insurance for a catastrophe
11. Focus on physical health, given its strong connection to financial health
12. Look for a better job